Triunfo Park Conejo Crest Loop Trail

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(150)
South Ranch Open Space

Triunfo Park Conejo Crest Loop Trail is a 5.3 mile loop trail located near Westlake Village, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 5.3 miles Elevation Gain: 1,099 feet Route Type: Loop

Narrow and rocky but good view of westlake and TO

Beautiful. That last loop is a bit overgrown with spiky weeds but stunning views!

Nice easy trail with great view of the lake at Westlake Village. A little bit narrow and rocky

I went counter clockwise and I think it was more challenging adding an extra 200 ft of vertical. This is my neighborhood trail and it is much more enjoyable in the fall than in the summer. A late afternoon hike presents a much better opportunity for shade as this one can be brutally hot in the summer.

Late August at mid day. Not the recommended time to do this if you don’t want to sweat a ton. I was fine with 2 liters of water. No shade ANYWHERE. Surprised I didn’t see a single snake but I did see four rabbits and the most epic Red Tailed Hawk fly out of a tree about 20 feet away and a rabbit fell from its talons from 40 feet in the air. Pretty awesome to see the bird watch me as I continued down the trail away from his meal. If it wasn’t for this moment I would give the trail three stars. Also I got turned around a number of times. I think the trail length is accurate but my mishaps added a few miles. Didn’t mind the extra exercise

What he said

Everything is super dry, brown, and crunchy.

Sun Apr 21 2019

loved it. stuck to the trail on the app....great views

This trail was a pleasant workout, uphill was not too hard, coming down was easy. Some of the loops were steep for me so I skipped one of them. Lot of bikers, so watch out for them. The view from the bench on the top is really nice. Coming down was very easy.