Trippet Ranch to Eagle Springs Loop Trail

Trippet Ranch to Eagle Springs Loop Trail is a 6.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Topanga, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Im a big fan of this hike and of Topanga State park! The whole area is neat, but Eagle rock is the crowned jewel with it's caves and panaramic views. I prefer taking the Fire road (best views) to eagle rock, but Musch trail is nice too, and a good change of scenery.

Very nice - great vistas, big sky, trees and amazing Eagle Rock

Great hike. Beautiful views. Not exactly easy though.

A great hike and wonderful place to watch the next eclipse . In 80 years!

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

amazing!

Monday, December 26, 2016

This was so much fun. Although I would rate this as a moderate hike, the view from Eagle Rock is so beautiful and relaxing. I got extremely lost on the drive up, I should have done more research on the directions before I started driving. Then went dining in town afterwards.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Awesome

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Really intense incline hike, and you are rewarded with beautiful views of both the Pacific Ocean and the San Fernando Valley. At night you can get clear views of Catalina Island! Eagle Rock is also an impressive stop along the way.

Friday, May 08, 2015

Non-starter for me, the reason I go to parks is so my hairy friend (dog, not some hippy dude or a wolly mammoth) can join me. I stick my tongue out in your general direction.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Started @ the Trippet Ranch Trailhead and took Eagle Rock trail to the giant boulders and "eagle rock"- very pretty views & a great hike! Loved it.

recorded eagle Rock.