Trillium Falls Trail

Trillium Falls Trail is a 2.7 mile loop trail located near Orick, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from April until October.

A gorgeous hike with wildflowers, and beautiful waterfalls. Not too long, not too short. Almost lost my backpack and got myself stuck while attempting to climb a fallen Redwood...be careful when hiking alone, just saying.

Absolutely amazing! Stunning scenery and intimate experience of the forest. Best time is February. Nice weather, no crowds.

Quite an easy walk, we completed it in 50 mins. We also saw some Elk right next to the car park.

Stopped to hike this trail on a trip up the California coast. This temperate rainforest setting was amazing...felt like I was on a different planet!! So green and lush

Really mesmerizing experience. The trail is like small pathway with fern trees and big redwood tress along the way. The red pathway with the fallen leaves and green trees made our day! very blissful hike.
Definitely recommend people to go here. We started all dull but came out of the trail feeling refreshed.
Beautiful hike and incredible experience of being in forest full of oxygen.

Loved it.

This trail was awesome and very family friendly! I carried my 2 year old in a framed backpack and my friends 4 year old didn't get worn out until we were nearly back to the car. The Falls were relatively small because it was late summer, but I'm sure if you came in spring they would have a much more dramatic effect. Beautiful hike through a pretty incredible redwood grove. Will definitely do this again when we expect more water in the falls!

nice loop, small falls. great trees, ferns, loud road noise from 101, :(

Stunning! Absolutely beautiful. Tons of banana slugs!

This is a spectacular hike through the groves and one of the most enjoyable we have come across. Start off early in the morning so as to not be bothered by others for a quiet hike amongst the redwoods.

The falls are a bonus, it's the forest that really makes the trail great.

Beautiful, quiet, green and lush. Loved the elevation gain. We only passed two other hikers. A little muddy.

Loved this trail was worth the trip

This is a great VERY EASY hike to the falls. About
.2 miles to the falls. The falls are small but beautiful with great views of the redwoods.

This is a moderate hike, but not too difficult if you take your time. I am 72 and I made it fine. Some large trees were down in trail and it was a challenge to cross over. I got muddy. Pretty area with water fall.

Great hike.

Beautiful. As good as it gets.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Very nice trail that's easy enough more people than just hikers can enjoy. There are a lot of beautiful trees to see here. The hike goes uphill gently then down with great panoramic redwood views 70% of the time. The only downsides is it starts out on asphalt, part of it is on an old roadbed and you always hear traffic noises from 101. Otherwise it would have been 5 stars from me. Don't expect much from the falls themselves. Not much to it... Highly recommend and it's one I'll do again.

Saturday, December 03, 2016

Very beautiful scenery, like from a fairytale. Sometimes even a little bit unreal. It is indeed a very easy walk, and the trail is very soft and smooth, but sometimes a little bit muddy.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

What a great trial. Felt like this was where they filmed part of the star wars movie where the Ewoks lived. Amazing waterfall. Easy hike more like a stroll