Trail of 100 Giants Trail

Trail of 100 Giants Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Myers Flat, California that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking.

Trail of 100 Giants is a 1.3 mile loop trail located in the state of California. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking & walking. Only service dogs are allowed on any trail in Humboldt Redwoods State Park (this is typical for California State Parks).

We could not find this trail. We asked inside the visitors center and multiple people said they have never heard of it. I would give it a zero if I could.

Only service dogs are allowed on any trail in Humboldt Redwoods State Park. Also, I wouldn't classify South Fork Eel River as a stream.

Beautiful little trail with very few people when I was there.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sunday, July 24, 2016

I would give this no stars if I could. This place is NOT dog friendly. You cannot take your dog on any of the nature trails. I stopped here specifically because this app had it listed as a dog friendly trail. Thanks for the wasted time and gas :(

Friday, July 08, 2016