Trail of 100 Giants

Trail of 100 Giants is a 1.3 mile loop trail located near Springville, California and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice calm and relaxing walk

Awesome easy hike.

My brother and I were excited to checkout the trees on the trail but M-90 was closed a couple of miles before the trail. I've looked on the National Forest website and didn't see any reason as to why it was closed but figured I'd post here so others don't miss out.

Magical

Beautiful. I recommend camping the night at Redwood across the street from this trail if staying in the area. That way you can visit the trail early a.m. or late p.m. to avoid the crowds. It was such a treat to walk among these giants at dawn.

Beautiful hike, very easy! Nice paved trail. Great for kids and dogs.

very easy trail. I enjoyed the nice walk with my dogs

This trail is a nice way to start or end your day. Very flat and paved--probably even okay for wheelchairs. We went as the sun was setting for about 40 minutes and there were still people admiring the giants. It's hard to conceptualize their size until you see them in person.

Beautiful, quick loop with the most breathtaking sequoia trees. Just very short.

Nice, easy trail...kid and dog friendly. There was a fair amount of clean up activity from years of drought and subsequent insect damage, however, the scenery was nonetheless astounding.

Nice walk, Just amazing.

Gentle meander on a paved footpath amidst the giants. Fairly busy, family friendly with kids screaming along the way

We topped off our day with 100 Giants after hiking The Seven Teacups. A nice way to finish the day. The trees were awe inspiring.

Awesome. Second round. Ill have another!

Better than going to see General Sherman as you actually get to touch and climb on these trees.

Beautiful hike, very easy and well shaded, we brought along out little dog and he enjoyed it too. Definitely recommended !

Me and the family did this trail last year. OK for beginners and you can also take kids.

An easy walk through the woods around massive trees.

This trail is definitely a 5

Unlike most places around the Sequoias, this trail allows you to get right up next to the giant trees. There is a easy to walk, paved trail. You have to pay $5 to park, which is unusual in national forest land, but they are doing quite a bit of work clearing out the dead trees. That part of the forest has been hard hit by the bark beetle.

I got very lucky and arrived on the first day it opened since the snow melted, the tree were cleared some, and the roads were open. It was worth the drive - spectacular trees and nice paved trail. The damage from the winter was evident and the crews were still clearing some of the trail.

It is definitely worth visiting, our family loved the trees and nature. However, be warned, no matter which way you drive through it will be long, windy roads. Plan for, at the very least, about an hour through mountainous, curving roads. Being from the Midwest, this hit us harder than others. We weren't expecting the distance through these types of roads, and so experienced car sickness and nausea.

Overall, the hike was pretty easy. The path is paved and the trees are close to the path so you don't have to wander far or worry about getting lost. We were personally looking for a bit harder of a hike, as we are more experienced outdoors people, but it was definitely worth it to see the Sequoias. Truly breathtaking.

Easy paved walking trail. Huge tress beautiful scenery.

Nice, easy stroll to see breathtakingly large ancient sequoia trees. Smooth path accessible to strollers, wheelchairs, etc.
Tip: take a digital photo of the interpretive map/sign at the beginning of the trail to avoid using paper maps.

Delightful. Paved trail. Lots of families. Fun. Short

Breathtaking!

Super fun area! I had a blast

Monday, May 15, 2017

Great little hike. Paved with a few bumps due to fallen trees. Kids loved seeing the huge trees

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Absolutely stunning!!

Friday, April 28, 2017

I love this place. It never gets old. I highly recommend it.