Trail Canyon Falls

Trail Canyon Falls is a 11.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Tujunga, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This trail requires an adventure pass.

Good workout and awesome views. BUT the waterfall that was so beautifully flowing a couple months back, is noe completely dry. would be a nice morning hike or sunset hike. I went at 1:00pm and the sun was excruciating, it is way too hot to take dogs right now as well. I took my dog and I regretted it. I had to carry her most of the way.

This was a great hike, but if you blink, you'll miss the area where you're supposed to stop and park. Got there round 730, hike took a cpl of hours. To get to the base of the waterfall, you have to go down a cpl of slopes with less than ideal footing, but there are ropes there and they help. I personally woulda got lost on the way back if it wasn't for the person I was with, but I would do this one again. Oh, and the waterfall is pretty kickass. Def majestic and stuff

This was a great hike. Unfortunately we left late (thanks to that person) but it was great! It's a bit of an incline I promise it's not as long as you would think I saw so many people turn around and they were just around the corner from the falls so keep going!! The water was pretty dry but not completely. I have done this twice and I definitely will do it again!

This trail is great for those looking for a decent trail with a nice cool dip at the end although be wary since finding your way their at times might find you searching the ground for a path when the unkept trail leads you astray.Beautiful waterfall that will have you using a rope as a rail to climb down for a quick dip or at top of ridge follow a trail straight that will have one atop the waterfall.Bring Water Be Safe Enjoii:)

Always enjoy this hike. I love that you climb up to the falls instead of going down first then climbing up so it makes the the hike even better to cool off once you reach the falls. The hike is about 40% shaded at first then you're in full exposure the rest of the way. Beautiful views and the residents are nice so be respectful

Great trail! We started at 6:30 in the morning and went all the way to lazy Lucas camp (3.1-ish miles in starting from the road). Trail goes in and out of shade and the stream crossings are fun. Started hiking at 6:30am and weren't in direct sun until after passing the falls. Glad we started early. Did 6.3 miles total with some dilly-dallying for photos and finished by 10:30am. Was just starting to get hot when we finished.