Trail Canyon Falls

Trail Canyon Falls is a 11.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Tujunga, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This trail requires an adventure pass.

This hike is everything everyone said. Gorgeous scenery. So worth the climb for some it will be harder than others but worth the push. Honestly, one of the most beautiful hikes I have ever been on in SoCal. Certainly not boring. But make sure you bring lots of water and sunscreen. Maybe even a snack/trail mix. Dipping your feet in the water after the hike and seeing the waterfall is the reward and so worth it! We have seen some small snakes, a bob cat and a rattlesnake once. Howver, I have hked this trail 4 times since January. Twice I saw nothing. Haven't gotten a parkking ticket yet but thank you for the warning Shannon Daniel. ;(

Beautiful hike and SO worth it once you get to the falls. The last .4 miles to the falls is a little hellish in the heat but once you get past that part, it's smooth sailing. Beautiful hike and definitely will do again in the future.

I consider this trail to be my 1st official hike after declaring myself a hiker. I've gone hiking before but recently decided to make it a hobby of mine and purchased all the necessary gear/equipment. I thought it was awesome. Beautiful landscape, various stream crossings, lots of mountains & valley views in addition to a plush waterfall!

We came 6/2/1 7 and waterfall is absolutely amazing. just had to get in it. advise: drink lots of water. came accross a couple of small snakes so be careful! other than that had a great time scenery is gorgeous!

Easy and beautiful hike!! Rope heading down to waterfall is easy .... you might not need rope :-)

Did this on 6-3-17 and it was really hot. Little shade, incline most of the way to the falls. You can get to bottom of falls by scrambling down a steep descent that has a rope. There is still ample water in the falls and it felt great. Would only do again in fall or spring- don't advise in summer heat. The hike itself would be pretty easy in more moderate weather - my two kids did it no problem. Plus, somebody stole my son's hiking pole. :-(

I came on 5/27 and had a great time. I was a little sad to see everyone getting a ticket when I was leaving for Parking on either side of the road. The officer said you have to be parked 30ft from the road although, I've not found anything online that supports this. On the side where the trail is located, there aren't any no parking signs at all. On the opposite side there are. I'm not sure if I'll be going back because I certainly don't want a parking ticket. I'm sure they're not going to be there to ticket you every time, but park at your own risk. It's a beautiful hike.