Learn more

Three Peaks Loop

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(114)
Aldergate Park

Three Peaks Loop is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Menifee, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.3 miles Elevation Gain: 938 feet Route Type: Loop

Great workout trail with three wonderful high goals. Disappointed someone removed all the decorative scripture rocks at the final cross.

This has four peaks NOT 3 I guess the third one that no one hikes up is a little bit high and hard after hitting the first two peaks lol There is some rattlesnakes I am Coppersnake I believe more in the summertime pet friendly much foot traffic A lot a shit bags everywhere I guess you can start off going left or going right Going left it's kind of hard starting off a straight shot up first hill or peak I like it I do a lot of my hiking and running here a great work out close to home

Great trails to get a quick cardio workout in. Nice and wide trails a bit rocky in areas so trail running shoes work best. Short but steep humps up to the peaks get your heart rate up.

I love this place. I’ve been hiking here for a couple yrs now and truly enjoy the view every time.

Nice trail, never feels too long with a clear goal in sight (crosses), we went around 4:30pm and there was a nice breeze despite the lack of shade. The peaks were nice and the trail wasn’t too hard, there are a few very steep spots but this is made up for by the long stretches of pretty flat terrain. Overall decent hike worth the trip!

It was very peaceful and scenic. I only came across a few other hikers a d there was plenty of room on main trails to maintain social distancing. There were some steep areas that were pretty slick when going down due to washed out areas and dirt. Overall though, I really enjoyed the sights and would recommended this hike! I will definitely be going back soon!

Amazing :)

Easy trail, a little rocky but not technical and a good beginner hike.