Thompson Creek Trail

Thompson Creek Trail is a 2.2 mile point-to-point trail located near Claremont, California. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running.

2.2 miles 3 feet Point to Point

I went with my toddler (2yo). She was in a jogging stroller. I loved this trail so much! I walked/jogged then found a park on the way where she got to play. There was even a restroom with a table to change her! We saw a couple ponies on the way which made it a fun experience for her.

Super easy walk!

I really enjoyed this Trail and my kids loved that they got to see horses in some of the residents backyards. They got to see a couple of deers as well. Perfect trail to do with the family.

I really like going here when I want a quick run. And there are water stops along the way which helps when you don't want to carry anything extra.

This is more of a walk not a hike. its easy and pleasant. There is a nice park along the way.

Very nice just be sure to pay when you leave the parking lot,or you day will be $75.

Awesome

You can often see the wild life if you walk early

It was very strenuous for someone who isn't in excellent shape. We did the stair incline and it was not easy, but once you go to the top is was amazing. I would do it again

Intense inclined but overall a great hike/workout

Fair my plan B trail because Claremont was closed due to fire hazard.