Thompson Creek Trail

Thompson Creek Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Claremont, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Paved trail. Has a nice park. Lots of quails. A lot of traffic .

Great trail for walking, jogging or cycling. Has connections to hiking trails.

I went with my toddler (2yo). She was in a jogging stroller. I loved this trail so much! I walked/jogged then found a park on the way where she got to play. There was even a restroom with a table to change her! We saw a couple ponies on the way which made it a fun experience for her.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Super easy walk!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I really enjoyed this Trail and my kids loved that they got to see horses in some of the residents backyards. They got to see a couple of deers as well. Perfect trail to do with the family.

Friday, August 05, 2016

I really like going here when I want a quick run. And there are water stops along the way which helps when you don't want to carry anything extra.

Monday, June 27, 2016

This is more of a walk not a hike. its easy and pleasant. There is a nice park along the way.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Very nice just be sure to pay when you leave the parking lot,or you day will be $75.

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Awesome

Saturday, February 13, 2016

You can often see the wild life if you walk early

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

It was very strenuous for someone who isn't in excellent shape. We did the stair incline and it was not easy, but once you go to the top is was amazing. I would do it again

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Intense inclined but overall a great hike/workout

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fair my plan B trail because Claremont was closed due to fire hazard.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

This trail is a nice combination of flat and slightly elevated. If you start at the trailhead off of Towne Ave., the last 1/2 mile is up hill and there is no shade. This trail is not 2.6 miles as this app says, it is 2 miles one way and 4 miles round trip. This trail is not lit at night, I found that out the hard way starting my walk too late in the day.

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

It's closed

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

I just ran this trail today! It is beautiful. I got there about 9:30 am on a Monday. It was busy but not too busy where it felt over crowded. The smell is fresh and woodsy. They have water faucets and a restroom. The path is cement and pretty flat. I loved it. People were very friendly and said hello as I ran. You can take dogs on a leash. They have poop bags along the way for you to clean up messes. You do have to pay to park or park in the residential area near the fire station for free.