Thompson Creek Trail

Thompson Creek Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Claremont, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I went with my toddler (2yo). She was in a jogging stroller. I loved this trail so much! I walked/jogged then found a park on the way where she got to play. There was even a restroom with a table to change her! We saw a couple ponies on the way which made it a fun experience for her.

Super easy walk!

I really enjoyed this Trail and my kids loved that they got to see horses in some of the residents backyards. They got to see a couple of deers as well. Perfect trail to do with the family.

Friday, August 05, 2016

I really like going here when I want a quick run. And there are water stops along the way which helps when you don't want to carry anything extra.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Monday, June 27, 2016

This is more of a walk not a hike. its easy and pleasant. There is a nice park along the way.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Very nice just be sure to pay when you leave the parking lot,or you day will be $75.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Friday, March 04, 2016

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Awesome

Saturday, February 13, 2016

You can often see the wild life if you walk early

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

It was very strenuous for someone who isn't in excellent shape. We did the stair incline and it was not easy, but once you go to the top is was amazing. I would do it again

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Intense inclined but overall a great hike/workout