The Big "C" Trail

The Big "C" Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Riverside, California that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

old growth

One of the trails at Riverside, open all year to all skill level. It's the trail up to the Big "C" on the mountain.

how do I get across?????

An intensive hike with an extreme incline, but it gets you to a great view fast! It's definitely worth the hike, especially if you're a student attending UCR

great trail. a challenge to find the right trailhead, especially after the fence went up on the tracks, but what a view!!

There's a fence now

I heard there's a fence now...does it prevent people from reaching the trail?

love it

all incline!!! take plenty of water!!

It's really fun if you're up for a challenge. My gory friend & I went off the trail halfway to see the other side of the mountains. It's great.

My husky and I didn't follow trails because cut shortly trails but we went on steeps to catch C for burn calories!

Saturday, May 07, 2016

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

This is my go to trail when I don't want to travel far. Great workout anytime of the day/night. Definitely take some water, but please pick up after yourself.

Sunday, February 07, 2016

Easy trail to follow. Have done this trail various times in various weather conditions. Great workout! I recommend this to everyone!

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday, February 08, 2015

Great work out for any level hikers, awesome view of Riverside, UCR campus and Moreno Valley if you keep going past the "C". There's deer and horse trails on the other side.