Terri Peak Loop Trail

Terri Peak Loop Trail is a 4.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Moreno Valley, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

loved it!

Great hiking trail, I would say it's moderate to hard because of rugged terrain, narrow steep downhills and uphills. The view of Lake Perris from Terri's Peak is a beauty. No available shades throughout the trail.

This trail was great, doesn't seem heavily used. In fact some areas required a second look to ensure heading the right direction. Seems most traffic takes a large unpaved road up vs horse and game trails as in this loop. Parked in lot 1-2 under a nice shady spot. Miles according to fit-bit were closer to 6.5. Great hike steep and narrow going down. Stopped in at museum for a quick look.

Lived in town for 33 years and never hiked this trail until today. Definitely had us breathing hard on the way up. Going down is pretty steep. Get work out & a lot of fun!!!

Even on a 75° day it felt very warm. Nice views from the top, but took some work to get there. 5.50

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Very nice hike not to much or to less. Highly recommend.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

easy to moderate hike. started at the horse camp and followed the gps. great view at the peak of the lake. narrow path on the way down which exits at the museum parking lot then walked along the recreation road back to our vehicle. nice little 5 mile hike. alot of paths that can take you in many different directions. we paid 10 bucks to park inside the recreation area but it looks like you may be able to park along the neighborhood along Iris ave and hike your way in to avoid paying for parking. will try next time

Monday, April 25, 2016

I started at the horse camp area. The area is desert brush with no visible trail to follow. I just headed up the ridge. once I reached the top, I could see a very wide visible trail heading down toward iris, but my car was inside the park. I headed down a trail toward the lake which was impossible to follow, so I just followed an empty stream bed to the bottom. I wouldn't advise hiking from the lake side.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fairly steep for the first mile or so, great leg workout. Saw a few lizards and snakes along the way. Dogs loved it. Pretty view from the top.

Sunday, February 07, 2016

I would say it's Moderate level at least , not easy. Worth the climb though !

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Nice vigorous climb to the top on a fairly straightforward trail. Beautiful day to see all of the highest southern California peaks at once. Magnificent view.

Monday, June 08, 2015