Terri Peak Trail

Terri Peak Trail is a 4.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Moreno Valley, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This trail was great, doesn't seem heavily used. In fact some areas required a second look to ensure heading the right direction. Seems most traffic takes a large unpaved road up vs horse and game trails as in this loop. Parked in lot 1-2 under a nice shady spot. Miles according to fit-bit were closer to 6.5. Great hike steep and narrow going down. Stopped in at museum for a quick look.

Lived in town for 33 years and never hiked this trail until today. Definitely had us breathing hard on the way up. Going down is pretty steep. Get work out & a lot of fun!!!

Even on a 75° day it felt very warm. Nice views from the top, but took some work to get there. 5.50

Very nice hike not to much or to less. Highly recommend.

easy to moderate hike. started at the horse camp and followed the gps. great view at the peak of the lake. narrow path on the way down which exits at the museum parking lot then walked along the recreation road back to our vehicle. nice little 5 mile hike. alot of paths that can take you in many different directions. we paid 10 bucks to park inside the recreation area but it looks like you may be able to park along the neighborhood along Iris ave and hike your way in to avoid paying for parking. will try next time

I started at the horse camp area. The area is desert brush with no visible trail to follow. I just headed up the ridge. once I reached the top, I could see a very wide visible trail heading down toward iris, but my car was inside the park. I headed down a trail toward the lake which was impossible to follow, so I just followed an empty stream bed to the bottom. I wouldn't advise hiking from the lake side.

Fairly steep for the first mile or so, great leg workout. Saw a few lizards and snakes along the way. Dogs loved it. Pretty view from the top.

I would say it's Moderate level at least , not easy. Worth the climb though !

Nice vigorous climb to the top on a fairly straightforward trail. Beautiful day to see all of the highest southern California peaks at once. Magnificent view.

May the 4th be with you! This trail gets a little rigorous fairly quickly. A bit more than 3/4 of the way up it sets back to a more leisurely pace. Also at this point is when most of the sounds of the college neighborhood below fade away. A good workout and the view of the lake from the top is worth the hike up!

Moderate trail, all uphill on the way there. the view at the top is great. Came across several hikers on this trail, all were friendly.

I followed the trail from the map and the trail was easy to find. It was steep and I forgot my poles, so the climb was difficult in areas since my balance is precarious at best. I crossed paths with 4 or 5 groups of people and all were friendly. There is a steep section that required me to make several breaks. I am trying to get in shape, so this portion was daunting but not impossible.

Started this trail today at the Indian Museum trailhead. It was a poor trail and markers ended about a mile up the slope. Next time I'll definitely try the trailhead at the campfire site and hopefully make it to the peak. Still very enjoyable. The weather was great for picture taking and rock hopping/exploring.