Tenaja Falls

Tenaja Falls is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Murrieta, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1 hour ago

I've never been to this site before. I hiked all the way to Fisherman's Camp and did not see the falls. Where are they?

Very beautiful, kid and dog friendly. Easy hike.

The trail seemed pretty washed out. A lot of climbing over rocks and boulders and I never made it to the falls. A lot of pools and water though.

Climbing over rocks most of the time and couldn't seem to find the falls. The people ahead of us couldn't find the falls as well. Nats in my face the entire time.

I took my dog there yesterday and this is the fullest we've ever seen the falls! My 70 pound lab was able to fully swim in the pools at the top. Absolutely gorgeous right now.

Not sure how this is rated easy and kid friendly. Substantial bouldering required of my 2 year old. Beautiful, but not easy for kids

It was AMAZING. The Falls were flowing rapidly. Historic!

Nice short hike. Not much water on the falls but that doesn't take away from nature's beauty. This had great views and was not crowded at all. Great Hike.

Nice little hike. Not much water even after a day of rain. Great views and if you like to be away from the crowd this is the spot!