Ten Taypo-Hope Creek Loop Trail

Ten Taypo-Hope Creek Loop Trail is a 3.7 mile loop trail located near Orick, California and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from April until October.

Redwood National and State Parks 1111 Second Street Crescent City, CA 95531 By Phone 707-465-7335 By Fax 707-464-1812

Great trail I enjoyed doing. Either way you decide to do the loop there is a lot of uphill. The hike seemed longer than whats posted but i did a few others today as well. It was pretty wet with quite a few streams running down the trail due to a huge storm in the area yesterday. The hike is probably on the upper end of moderate. It's not a stroll except for the top ridge that gives you a rest for a 1/4 mile or so. If it was a mile longer I'd probably rate it as strenuous... It's one I will definitely do again and would recommend!

very nice, gps said 4 miles, moderate hiking level

Great trail to get away from it all. We didn't see anyone else on it while hiking. I would do it again.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Friday, May 22, 2015

This is a really great trail - best one I did in the Prairie park. It was a big strenuous, and there were downed trees across it at the top (in April), but the scenery was really nice.

Tuesday, July 02, 2013