Temecula Meadowview Loop [PRIVATE PROPERTY]

Temecula Meadowview Loop [PRIVATE PROPERTY] is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Temecula, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

private property

Please note that this is PRIVATE PROPERTY and trail access is for residents and their guests only. There are many NO TRESPASSING signs posted.

Not sure why this area listed on "all Trail". It is NOT for general public. They have security and signs posted everywhere that is is PRIVATE Property. Didn't even want to enter... seems like your walking in someones back yard.

Meadowview is off limits to the public. It is privately owned by members who pays dues to upkeep the trails for members who live and reside here. Signs are posted at all entrances of the Meadow stating that you are trespassing should you decide to break the law. Please respect our rules and enjoy the many trails We have elsewhere. Thank you.

nice! didn't know this was here. Tons of ants, Jack rabbits, and insects. my son had fun keeping an eye out for them

Like all trails for walking or hiking, it is what you make of it and me, my wife and our dog had a great time. Nothing too challenging, and just an overall great walk to get the dog out and just to be outside in general. Look forward to making it a weekly or even daily trail to get our dog some exercise. Watch out for snakes during the summer, saw a couple of them today sun bathing near some trails.

I like to run this one!

Great walk, all different kinds of trails. It's right down the street from my house, and now I plan to make this a weekly adventure

Great walking area. Multiple trails, some not marked. You can easily make it a short 1 mile trail or go on multiple trails and get a few miles out of it. All trails here are good for walking or running. We took our 4 year old and she walked majority of it with us. We also took her jogger and didn't have a problem with it on the trails. You make what you want out of this one! Have fun and safe trailing!

a fun walk especially with kids

It's a great walk

Do not drive for this. There's absolutely no scenery. It's just a good spot for people of the neighborhood to do their morning jog.

This is not a challenging hike in the remote wilderness. I wouldn't drive from afar to try this one. If you are in the area; however, it is a great 1.5-2.5 mile walk, with a few small hills in a large Meadow. There are homes along the perimeter, but didn't find them distracting. I really enjoyed the hour outing with my dog. Not crowded, although it was a weekday. Good running trail too. Can probably take a jog stroller. I see myself frequenting this trail since I am in the area.

Nice walking trail in Temecula. I wouldn't recommend traveling just to come to it, but it's a nice close by form of exercise.

Very nice, easy walking trail. Great for family and pets just love it. We saw a lot of people on Bikes, will try that next.