Tahquitz Canyon Loop Trail

Tahquitz Canyon Loop Trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Palm Springs, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

One of the trails in Palm Springs. Open to all skill level. This is the trail that starts at the end of Mesquite Ave before arriving at Tahquitz Canyon Trailhead. $12.50 fee to hike.

21 minutes ago

I have been hiking here since about 15 years old. now 26. I love this place: its peaceful and quit. not alot of people hike this trail. And I have had lots of good memories.

Absolutely incredible! We had the great fortune to be here for a superbloom. Wildflowers carpeting the whole trail, and waterfall just gushing. The $12.50 per person fee caught us by surprise, but it goes to the tribe whose land we are visiting, so it's all good.

Kind of boring at first, but the waterfall is great.

Had a great time there, it was an easy trail.

They stop letting hikers through at 330pm. The park doesn't close till 5-530pm. It's also $12.50 per adult. I think $6 for children.

It was beautiful Mother Nature for hike family

I keep writing Elaborate reviews and they keep disappearing. Ever since the app updated, ugh.

This is a beautiful Falls. Surprised there was this much water in Palm Springs. A few things to know...

Cost is $12.50 a person
They do a water check
You can Borrow waking sticks at the front desk

If possible do the full loop. If you go towards to right it's more like are regular trail with a little incline.

If you start the Trail left it's more incline with a lot of steps to climb, which makes for a good work out.

Enjoy your Hike

I was very surprised on this trail. Who would've thought there is a beautiful waterfall in the desert of Palm Springs. I loved how it's a loop. You do have to pay to go in but at the same time maybe that keeps away the taggers graffiti.