Sycamore Canyon Park Trail

Sycamore Canyon Park Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Riverside, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.1 miles Elevation Gain: 567 feet Route Type: Loop

came out with the kids. There wasn't much to see. Turns out there was a fire on July 2nd so we turned back around. Hung out at the nature center for a bit. we'll be back next year

would have been a great hike, aside from the fact the whole trail system was scorched. so heads up if you go now, you will feel more like you smoked, then hiked. will try again in the fall

Haven’t been hiking since the Corps. Saw a snake and booked it. Wasn’t sure if it was a rattler or not because I bounced once it hissed at me. The last quarter mile or so is confusing and the trail kinda disappears so I had to go through dead weeds and god stickers all over so that was annoying

Nice hike after work. Saw several rabbits. Weather was pleasant, but won’t be tolerable in the next few weeks.

I enjoyed this trail so many different options to follow, as well as a hidden oasis. We went during super bloom, very pretty. I would think during the summer months this would be very hot as there is no shade. I would do it again but only in the cooler months.

A decent hills hike with great views after ascent. Stuck to the wide trails to avoid rattlers. Still saw two. One gave a welcome rattle from the brush. Another baby rattler chilling directly in the path. Stay aware or save this one for fall/winter.

This trail is next to my apartment complex and so much fun! There’s a ton of trails and in the early spring it was absolutely beautiful with all of the wildflowers blooming. There isn’t much shade but the huge hills are a great workout. I’m worried about going now that it’s warmer because of snakes though.

I love hiking and this place is beautiful but, within the first 20 minutes I saw two massive rattlesnakes and the trails are tiny and don’t give you enough to run out in case you have to give them space.... p.s. I hate snakes!!!!

It’s getting dry and dusty but still full of beautiful (and tall) flowers!

nice trail. family friendly

Green and flowers in the early Spring. Will need to open map frequently to follow this specific trail, many branches. Saw 2 snakes today 1 was a rattlesnake that rattled at me. West side of this loop is less often traveled and is partially overgrown. Would recommend sticking to east side of trail. Little shade, go on a partially cloudy day or early morning

A great medium difficulty trail close to home. Everything was blooming, plenty of bugs, lizards, etc. They need trail signs at every trail intersection. Too many criss-crossing trails.

fun easy trail, on either your beginning loop or your return loop (depending) is very over grown. simple hike if want a little exercise!

Fun hike on my way home from work...

Good hike with lots of small hills. Moderate level without getting too much elevation. There are a lot of small trails throughout so keep record or you’ll easily get lost.

Definitely feel this is more geared towards biking but it’s a nice little hike in the early morning to get the day started ! Some steep inclines and a little waterfall too.

Pretty good incline, I would definitely go again if I’m ever in the area.

Nice hike this morning. The trails weren’t too bad after the rain.

Great trail....early mornings is the best way to do this trail. Hello to bella and her owner who I ran into last week.

Great set of trails for an hour or a few, hidded in the middle of town. I take guests at all skill levels. higher spots have almost 360 views & are not difficult.

Expansive network of trails, so SO cool :)

First time at this trail, wow what a Mountain bike play ground I’ll be back for sure.

beautiful local hike, have been bringing the kids here since they started walking...great environment to get them outdoors at a young age.