Sunset Cliffs Park Trail

Sunset Cliffs Park Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near San Diego, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

beach

The view was spectacular and the cliffs were fun and easy to walk around on. Lots of cool surfers to watch!

Took advantage of the super low tide today. Great trail.

Nice walk. Be careful of cliff drops!

Nice and easy trail. Good for the kids.

it was great, i went with my friends anda take a picnic, and amazing photos

Such a short adventure. We walked through some caves and emerged to the edge of a cliff. Had to jump off and swim back. More of a "mosey around and explore" than a hike I think. But def a good time!

Awesome place love it!!

Awesome view and run. the cliff parts are a bit sketchy, so I used the sidewalk on the opposite side. stairs going down to the water were crazy cool.

Not really much hiking but listen to the name and you will see one of the most amazing sights of your life.

Loved this place

great view, pretty easy! not bad at all

Gorgeous coast. Fun trails.

This is a great little trail for walking or jogging. I go to PLNU so I do this trail a lot.

Absolutely beautiful at sunset!

Not difficult at all, it's one of my favorite trails because of the amazing beauty!

More of a walk then a hike but it's so beautiful and close to us that we come here on a regular basis. We like to walk from OB along Sunset Cliffs Blvd all the way down some of the cliffs, then we do a little 30 minute workout, take in the views, then return. It's a gorgeous place to come and let all your worries drift away.

Very easy, nice view. Lots of people on the weekends!

So beautiful...we come here once a week!

I like it a lot but in some sections there is a lot of broken glass.

Very beautiful scenic hike. You can basically explore and go wherever you want. Can be slick at times with loose sand. Definitely go down to sea level during low tide.