Sun City Lincoln Hills Trail System [PRIVATE PROPERTY]

Sun City Lincoln Hills Trail System [PRIVATE PROPERTY] is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lincoln, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, trail running, and road biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

paved

private property

Sun City Lincoln Hills is a Del Web community of housing units and supporting amenities including golf courses and two clubhouses located in Lincoln, California. The community has 27 miles of trails interlaced throughout the various greenbelts and wetland preserves between the housing units. The trail system is well maintained paved sidewalks and smooth graded gravel roads.

Non residents are not wanted and not welcome. You may be charged with trespassing if you use these trails and a non resident...or a guest of a resident. I am a resident.

I am A Lincoln resident and have been since I was a baby and I absolutely love the trails I ride my bike everyday. I’m not a resident of SC but I’m polite when I ride and I’m quiet when there teeing off. So if the people that are posting “residents only” there the old farts angry with no friends that cause they pay fees we have no right to pass through smh. Well wake up call, if you live in lincoln on newer side your probably paying fees whether u live in sun city or not!! . I haven’t had one complaint about me riding through. I’m not in anyone’s way but enjoying what the trails and let me tell you these sun city folks have many many many trails so share the trails peeps just trying to stay healthy!!

Saturday, April 01, 2017

Very beautiful place and it was a nice walk for my dog and I but it is supposed to be residents only and the locals will be rude to you if they figure out you aren't from around there.

Friday, March 03, 2017

As stated in a previous posting, these trails are located within an adult community and signs are posted "for resident use only." This is private property. Not for public use.

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Nice location. The trails are broken up so you have to spend some time on local road. Not a lot of shade so do the walk early.

Saturday, January 03, 2015

These trails are for anybody that pleases to utilize them, contrary to another reviewer's post. It's quiet and peaceful, and the only 'private' parts along the trail would be people's yards and houses (duh). Local or not, it is a beautiful area to take a stroll through on a sunny day!

Friday, January 03, 2014

The trails at Sun City Lincoln Hills are on private land and are not Public trails. These trails are only for the use of SCLH residents and their guests.

Sunday, December 01, 2013

This was a loop walk including the Northeast Preserve trail, the Elderberry trail and the Canyon Oaks trail. The trails are just far enough away from the housing units to give you a feel of being away from civilization. Several natural ponds were bustling with water fowl. We walked in the early morning when the air was still crisp and encountered very few other people. Normally these trails are heavily used.

Saturday, October 14, 2017