Sugarloaf Ridge Vista Trail

Sugarloaf Ridge Vista Trail is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Kenwood, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

A gorgeous hike, the nicest we made in 5 days in Sonoma. Went 4 miles clockwise from the parking lot. Beautiful with diverse scenery from towering oaks to wildfire ravaged groves to flower covered meadows to a beautiful stream at the flat bit at the end. Terrific level stretch at the top with has tremendous views of Napa to the east and we could see the marine layer over the Pacific to the west. Saw a small herd of 7 or so deer, as well as some singles . Just great, perfect for two moderately in shape 50 year olds

Monday, March 26, 2018

Great views and not too difficult if your used to a semi long hike.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Unless you are an experienced hiker and fit - I am not - this would be a moderate trail. I was here to help with some trail work after the fires and only hiked about a mile of the trail and it was slow going for me. Keep in mind I'm new to walking/hiking trails and I was carrying a wet 4"x6"x4' fence post. It was beautiful the whole way though. I'm looking forward to hiking the whole trail after I've gained more experience.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Moderate for sure, beautiful all the way up and down.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Awesome trail. Great views. Good workout.

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Nice views, wanders around.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

The hike was more a leisurely stroll. The wow factor was definitely the diverse foliage that we came across going through the different terrains. The view from the top of the trail was limited due to the obstructive surrounding hills and mountains. Still, a good all around hike.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A moderate hike with steep climb up to the ridge and down to the valley. Nice views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.