Streetlow Creek Trail

Streetlow Creek Trail is a 3.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Orick, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Redwood National and State Parks 127011 Newton B Drury Pkwy Orick, CA 707-488-2039

In the last few weeks I've hiked a lot of trails in this area. While this is still a decent trail in it's own right compared to others around here it's a bit ugly. It's been logged a long time ago and never cleaned up. Very, very small amount of old growth trees left. On the upside a lot of new growth in circles around the old stumps and some nice newer metal bridges across the creeks. The trail is pretty easy and runners may like it. It's not one I will ever see again. Way too many better choices close like Trillium Falls which I did for the 1st time today as well. I had my 3rd camera failure in 3 months or I'd post pics...