Stanislaus River Trail From Knights Ferry

Stanislaus River Trail From Knights Ferry is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Oakdale, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

historic site

Went through the rocks instead of the normal trail and had a blast. Always nice, they now charge $5 to park and only accept debit.

Pretty easy and nice

Good place to wander. Can veer off trail without much risk.
Not my favorite scenery, but it is close by so I come here the most often. The trails are pretty rocky and my dog has tender feet, but he will build up some calluses. It was a fun outing today.
Lots of dog traffic. :)

Great historic place. I took 3 of my kids with me and they loved it.

Nice little hike.

had a blast great for kids 7 and up I'd say alot of off trails caught myself way off the map but nonetheless was super fun great views great weather and a historical site

Very pretty trail system, many minor forks to explore and the old Mill and covered bridge make it extra interesting.

Beautiful scenic view I wish the trails were longer and with some type of direction. I ran into alot of dead ends still had fun brought my 2yr old and 16 yr they loved it.

This was a great day out with the family! The river and rock formations are beautiful and make for fun climbing obstacles for our young children. Their was many off chute small trails to explore that we were unable to get to today, that we'll come back and explore.

Excellent path for children (I had a 5 year old with me). Plenty of rocks to climb up and down, a mild main trail for walking the loop, and several offshoots that go down to the river for easy exploring.

geocaching