Sign Hill Park

Sign Hill Park is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near South San Francisco, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a fun quick loop.

Cool views. But So. Many. Ticks. I pulled 4 off my dog and a few off myself. Not worth the short, steep trail.

This is a perfect hike if you are looking to get out of the hotel while on a work trip. Close to SFO and a fairly easy climb with a nice view.

Short trail with some elevation gain.
WATCH OUT FOR TICKS. I've had some on me every time I've taken this trail in the Spring.

I did it during lunch break with coworkers. It's pretty decent! Will do it again!

Friday, September 16, 2016

Short but used to work nearby and walked form the Terminal Produce Market and through town and up this trail a couple of times out of curiosity. I had seen the sign for years so I walked up to it...

Monday, May 09, 2016

It's a pretty short trail, but you get to see such a nice view of South city and the bay on one side and also the south city sign up close.

recorded Sign Hill Park