South Fortuna-North Fortuna-Sheppards Trail Loop

South Fortuna-North Fortuna-Sheppards Trail Loop is a 8.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tierrasanta, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is best used from March until March. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

My friend Megan lost her tan and black Kate Spade wristlet with her license in it. Please call her or mail it if you find it. Great hike! Bring lots of water.

Did this yesterday - even though it was overcast I managed to burn my face. Take plenty of water. In parts this is really testing - especially the stairs and by the time I’d finished it my legs felt like jelly

What an awesomely stunning surprise! I was here for a conference and thought I’d check these trails out. Great views and well marked trails! Fantastic!

Lots of different trails to break off to.

Great hike! Steep in certain areas. Beautiful view. Different trails nearby to choose from beginners to advanced. You’ll enjoy it! Dog friendly

Great walk/hike. Nice views.

Exposed but really beautiful especially the last half. Bring water!

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

make sure u bring enough water and snacks.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

A good work out. I tackled North Fortuna Peak first which I really enjoyed. It also meant that I went down the stairs after climbing South Fortuna. There is very little shade so be prepared. I also recommend hiking in the morning as it's cooler and has less people. This is a great loop if you are trying to complete the 5 Peaks Challenge as you can knock out two peaks in one go.

recorded