South Coast Botanic Garden

South Coast Botanic Garden is a 1.1 mile loop trail located near Palos Verdes Peninsula, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Thanks to the All Trails app for introducing me to this gorgeous place! When I arrived, the ticket office attendant asked if I was there to do the Hidden Pumpkin Patch Scavenger Hunt. I wasn't, but I decided to do it. Suuuuuper fun! You really see the place that way. A lot of love and care went into that.

Two things: somehow my phone led me to the back service entrance, and the cell reception was bad, so I had to guess my way around to the front entrance. Got there easily enough, though. Also, the price of admission was $9, which I thought was too high. If I lived closer, I'd be interested in buying a membership that they were advertising, because I want to go back SOON! I was only there about an hour, but I could spend weeks!

Good for all ages, lots of resting ares n shade. great garden!

It was a nice time with my family. My children enjoyed the flowers and searching for the dry lake & creek. Wish they had more street signs. Great walk!

Sunday, March 12, 2017

I've loved this garden since I was a child! It's a beautiful place to explore especially if you're looking for a short walk that's not strenuous.

Friday, March 03, 2017

This is a great, all paved trail for people looking for a nice stroll, children, or elderly people. There are flowers from different landscapes along the way.

Monday, February 13, 2017

It's nature, right in your backyard.
If you are looking for a gnarly trail to conquer, this isn't the place. But if you are looking for a pleasant nature walk, it's hard to beat, since it is but a mere 10-15 minute drive from home.
A terrific place to spend a couple of hours outside, without having to get all geared up.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

It would help to know the Ticket prices or Entrance fee listed on this App.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Beautiful well kept!

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Great trail and a beautiful garden. Lots of plants and trees and flowers. It's a nice and peaceful walk. They even have a gift shop and food trucks.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Nice short trail. Great for running!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

It was beautiful throughout most of the garden and it was peaceful and quiet. I even had a picnic in there.However, there were a few spaces that were bare and dry and they looked unappealing. But, I would recommend it to anybody who wants a calm relaxing hike or walk.

Friday, April 24, 2015

I couldn't wait more to get a membership at the gate, on my first visit. and it's worth the money I spent. very beautiful. Now I can't wait to go back again.

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Such a beautiful garden! Plenty of trails to wander through and things to see! I will absolutely return if I have the

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Nice trail, beautiful flowers, and trees.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017