Snake Trail

Snake Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Chula Vista, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for trail running and mountain biking.

If your looking for something slightly pumpy and short, this is your trail. They did remove the obstacles, and there's cacti around every corner. Pretty narrow too

Short but fun. Nothing crazy. Mostly tight single track down and a rather gradual climb back to the start. I entered from the Fire Dept. And when you get to the bottom of first downhill, make a sharp right and you're on the trail. Good for a quick ride.

Found this gem last year in august on vacation. Came back now in April and all the obstacles are gone! What a total waste, it was such a cool trail to just do loop after loop.

I wouldn't call this moderate. it's easy in my opinion but really nice wild life. relatively flat and short. but I did like the scenery.

no more obstacles :(

Beautiful views

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Bike

Saturday, October 29, 2016

2 years ago it was sick! I did the teeter totter on my first time down!!!!!!!! I hadn't been on a bike since I was a kid but holy shmokes! The entire trail was an adrenaline rush!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sunday, October 09, 2016

City of San Diego flattened it. Still a fun beginner trail.

Sunday, September 11, 2016