Snake Trail

Snake Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Chula Vista, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for trail running and mountain biking.

Perfect Trail For My Down Hill Stand Up Scooter. A lil Muddy & Choppy At The End, But Other Than That Great Lil Down Hill Trail Perfect For Early Morning B4 Work Or For Just A Quick Run To Get Your Fix. Love This Trail.

If your looking for something slightly pumpy and short, this is your trail. They did remove the obstacles, and there's cacti around every corner. Pretty narrow too

Short but fun. Nothing crazy. Mostly tight single track down and a rather gradual climb back to the start. I entered from the Fire Dept. And when you get to the bottom of first downhill, make a sharp right and you're on the trail. Good for a quick ride.

Found this gem last year in august on vacation. Came back now in April and all the obstacles are gone! What a total waste, it was such a cool trail to just do loop after loop.

I wouldn't call this moderate. it's easy in my opinion but really nice wild life. relatively flat and short. but I did like the scenery.

Saturday, February 04, 2017

no more obstacles :(

Monday, January 09, 2017

Beautiful views

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Bike

Saturday, October 29, 2016

2 years ago it was sick! I did the teeter totter on my first time down!!!!!!!! I hadn't been on a bike since I was a kid but holy shmokes! The entire trail was an adrenaline rush!

Sunday, October 09, 2016

City of San Diego flattened it. Still a fun beginner trail.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Great trail

Monday, May 30, 2016

Fast.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Awesome because of the rush you get

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It was good, but I think it's more for mountain bike trail but it was nice to know it !

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

awesome trail people that would like to help build some jumps in this rain with me and friends email me at jdbriceno6@yahoo.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Fun

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Great ride. Ate dirt twice at the teeter totter n at the burn.lol it was fun. Great ride.