Signal Hill Trail

Signal Hill Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Signal Hill, California that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great variety of elevations and challenges. It’s fun to run too.

Great morning Hike.

Great moderate hike, lots of scenic overlooks and some small monuments to enjoy and rest at.

I missed it every day.

This path has amazing views, great for taking pictures of the city day or night.
It isn't very long and it's not a very difficult trail but it does have some steep hill parts that add to the challenge.

Nice 2.1. Great views. Paths are wide.

pretty view

Moderate hike.

one nice place for a day hike with in LA of Long Beach area by Signal Hill City...

Beautiful panoramic views

Great hike, very hilly if you start at theSt. Louis trailhead. East and south side are not marked! Alltrails map was very useful. pay attention or you will end up with a much longer hike. Views are GREAT!

nice views of the airport on the north side.

Beautiful views of Long Beach, but the trail isn't always clearly marked.

nice neighborhood walk, a few hills to keep things interesting.

Fun walk around Signal Hill. The trails goes from paved trail to dirt trail to city sidewalk. Nice views to all directions as you walk around hill.

this is a great area to venture off and do plenty of hills and create your own path .

One of my favorite places to visit!

Great trail for daily walks or rigorous training for marathons.

It's a neighborhood trail mostly. The views are pretty and some cool historical markers but not much actual hiking.

The view is amazing. We got lost and didn't do the correct trail but it was awesome.

Nice walk. The southeast portion is just sidewalks through a residential area and the path is not labeled in that section so you need a printed map or use the app to stay on the trail. I wish there were more trees for shade, so don't forget a hat.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Very short hike. Great view. Hopefully they will expand more in the future.

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

This trail saved my life. I was in the beginning stages of a full blown panic attack and my friend swooped me up and brought me here. After that first time, I came back everyday for 7 days. If I am not trying a new trail close by, I go here. No matter what type of person you are you can look out and find your peace. Every step is a view. I take advantage of the workout stations along the way. The best one is at the top of the hill!

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Nice views, easy short trail.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Beautiful view! easy hike and baby friendly

Friday, February 10, 2017

Nice views & easy access.

Sunday, February 05, 2017

This was an awesome workout for my glutes and legs....and great cardio. they even have workout stations along the trails. If this is your first time here you may not know where to start. To my understanding there are several ways to enter these trails. I parked at Cherry Ave. and Hill St. Walk up Hill St. and cross Cherry Ave. Keep straight then head left on St. Louis and you'll find two different trail entrances....I took the one furthest to the left that is parallel to Cherry Ave.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Love this hike !!!!

Monday, December 19, 2016

I got lost a couple of times but the workout on my legs bd butt was amazing.