Signal Hill Trail

Signal Hill Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Signal Hill, California that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very short hike. Great view. Hopefully they will expand more in the future.

This trail saved my life. I was in the beginning stages of a full blown panic attack and my friend swooped me up and brought me here. After that first time, I came back everyday for 7 days. If I am not trying a new trail close by, I go here. No matter what type of person you are you can look out and find your peace. Every step is a view. I take advantage of the workout stations along the way. The best one is at the top of the hill!

Nice views, easy short trail.

Beautiful view! easy hike and baby friendly

Nice views & easy access.

This was an awesome workout for my glutes and legs....and great cardio. they even have workout stations along the trails. If this is your first time here you may not know where to start. To my understanding there are several ways to enter these trails. I parked at Cherry Ave. and Hill St. Walk up Hill St. and cross Cherry Ave. Keep straight then head left on St. Louis and you'll find two different trail entrances....I took the one furthest to the left that is parallel to Cherry Ave.

Love this hike !!!!