Signal Hill Trail

Signal Hill Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Signal Hill, California that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

pretty view

Moderate hike.

one nice place for a day hike with in LA of Long Beach area by Signal Hill City...

Beautiful panoramic views

Great hike, very hilly if you start at theSt. Louis trailhead. East and south side are not marked! Alltrails map was very useful. pay attention or you will end up with a much longer hike. Views are GREAT!

nice views of the airport on the north side.

Beautiful views of Long Beach, but the trail isn't always clearly marked.

nice neighborhood walk, a few hills to keep things interesting.

Fun walk around Signal Hill. The trails goes from paved trail to dirt trail to city sidewalk. Nice views to all directions as you walk around hill.

this is a great area to venture off and do plenty of hills and create your own path .

One of my favorite places to visit!

Great trail for daily walks or rigorous training for marathons.

It's a neighborhood trail mostly. The views are pretty and some cool historical markers but not much actual hiking.

The view is amazing. We got lost and didn't do the correct trail but it was awesome.

Nice walk. The southeast portion is just sidewalks through a residential area and the path is not labeled in that section so you need a printed map or use the app to stay on the trail. I wish there were more trees for shade, so don't forget a hat.

Very short hike. Great view. Hopefully they will expand more in the future.

This trail saved my life. I was in the beginning stages of a full blown panic attack and my friend swooped me up and brought me here. After that first time, I came back everyday for 7 days. If I am not trying a new trail close by, I go here. No matter what type of person you are you can look out and find your peace. Every step is a view. I take advantage of the workout stations along the way. The best one is at the top of the hill!

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Nice views, easy short trail.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Beautiful view! easy hike and baby friendly