Shoreline Lake

Shoreline Lake is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mountain View, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

wheelchair friendly

Walk along the shoreline and loop around the golf course at Shoreline Lake. These paved paths are great for the whole family to enjoy. This is a popular kite flying area. This is a section of the Bay Trail, and can be extended if desired.

Great morning walk, no shade, lots of birds to see

Beautiful at sunset

Easy hike, nice scenery. Great with young kids

The View at the lake is pretty.

nice ride around lakes with the winds!!

good to run. easy

Nice park, great for picnic & bird watching. Not much shade.

Nice little walk, fun for an hour or two with the family - great for a short picnic

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Not dog friendly

Sunday, April 02, 2017

-Look out for the bikers(this is a busy trail)
-Must visit trail for bird lovers
-Nice lake view
-Negative points for the bad odor towards the mud land patch. But again, you can see beautiful migratory birds in this patch.(cover your nose and click the photos)

Saturday, April 01, 2017

Many activities suitable for family.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Basically good. Easy.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Terrible smell of bay

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Easy, sunny, water views.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Great trail.

Monday, August 08, 2016

Convenient but can get crowded.

Monday, October 19, 2015

go here each weekend with my boyfriend. He's pretty fit but I'm not, so we each go at our own pace until I can't go anymore or we have to be somewhere. He walks ahead and I walk behind so he can power walk and I can stare at each duck, pelican and crane all I want. it's a great place to go if you're a couple like us (one person fit, the other not so much).

We got to the airport from Michaels and then went back which was a nice workout even for him.

we go down to the shoreline when starting our walk so I can get practice climbing steeper. this is to prepare me for steeper climbs other places. then back to flat once we get to the gravel trail.

Bathrooms are at Michaels, also in the party area near lake and then not till you reach the East Palo Alto bayland area parking lot near the airport.

there are water fountains at each location, plus at a bldg near the start of the gravel trail (where asphalt ends).

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dog friendly on the levies. Great for bird watching. Easy walk to take my patents on. Benches along the walk.

recorded shoreline Trail