Seven Springs Trail Loop is a 2.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Cupertino, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.6 miles Elevation Gain: 561 feet Route Type: Loop

Scenic and quiet trail. Not too long, not with too much elevation. Was able to do 2x loop today.

Really nice steady incline up to nice views of the mountains. Great hike for dogs!

Too many bikes.

Beautiful trail, good mix of shade, trees/creek, and more exposed hills. It is very popular, and there is a sign at the trailhead that asks people not to enter the park if the parking lot is full in order to help keep the park open. It's easy to miss if you have already parked on the street below, so please be mindful and help keep our open spaces open!

My go to trail. A lot of it is shaded but it’s really green and you get some nice views. After this ends I take it up to hunters point for the best view and some stretching!

It's not too exciting or anything. The views of the city are nice. There are a lot of lizards and a nice mixture of shaded and opened areas. I'd say it is great for an easy hike or job or bike. Definitely a good trail to bring children on too as it is not steep and the trail is wide.

Went around 11am on Sun, luckily there were a couple parking spots in the little lot by trailhead, was only busy in the initial trail area which was more narrow but then opened up, I liked how they had trails clearly marked going one way and there was usually plenty of space in the busier areas for social distancing, gorgeous day nice views with mix of sun and shade

we hiked here during covid. nature trail are marked one way to limit contact. beautiful views.

Enjoyed trail, some parts shared with mountain bikers. Thumbs up!!!

OK view to me. Parking is easier to find after 4pm

Short loop with a mild climb for nice views.

Free parking outside a golf course. Walk up a sleep slope. Great view.

Parking is very small and it is hard to find a spot. You should wait or park by the road, but watch out and don’t park by the sign ‘no parking’. I’ve done trail counter clock wise and I like it that way. It was more uphill than downhill and 360 view at the top. Trail was full of wild flowers this time of the year. I saw bunnies, deers and a ground hog along the trail.

Beautiful views. A lot of uphill for a good cardio. Dog friendly.

Nice hike with some pretty views, but too urban for my taste. Encountered several mountain bikers on a weekday afternoon. Not too strenuous despite the 800’ elevation gain.

Easy hike with mixed of shade and sun. Lots of bikers on this path so watch out. Also the prospect road parking has limited space even on a weekday morning so you may have to park near the Saratoga country club.

This was a great trail with beautiful views! The only downside was that there was no parking when we got there, so we had to park down the street. Get there early on weekends!

Nice trail, crowded, and hard to get a parking spot.

Sunday hike with the dog and forgot to turn off the recording. went to bevmo. Sunday schinanigans

Really nice loop trail!

Rained overnight but was still able to navigate around the mud. Nice route I plan to come back again. This makes a more decent workout and covers three peaks with varied views.

This is a very nice easy/moderate trail. The single track sections can be a little narrow, especially when mountain bikers are passing. The parking lot is very small, so arrive early. It seems to be a pretty popular location, so I’m sure gets too crowded at times. We saw some beautiful vistas and some wildlife (wild turkey & deer). Very cool if you’re an Apple person, because there are some nice views of the spaceship. The weather was nice & cool on the day we hiked this trail, but it’s pretty exposed so I would not want to hike it in summer.

This was our second time hitting this trail and it was much better than in the summer. The only issue was our dog had ticks *all* over him when we finished. We pulled off probably 20 and had to give him a tick bath when we got home.

great trail, great views, dog friendly. too bad about all the ticks :(

Great trail!

Great trail and saw many dogs. Very dog friendly and good shade as well.

Apta para perros. Muy buena en invierno