Seven Springs Trail Loop

Seven Springs Trail Loop is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cupertino, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

We enjoyed the hike. Enjoyed the views and single track hike. Lots of animals, birds and butterflies out. Forest got some love at Hunters point (not on but nearby the loop).

Great afternoon hike with the family

good trail to walk dogs

Dry and muddy trail. It was fun hike. Nice weather. We had a great time there.

Very nice trail. It took us 1 hr 25 with our 3 kids (7, 9, 11).

Good morning walk. Parking is very limited.

easy trail. parking is limited on weekends. view of South Bay.

Good leisurely 2-3 hr hike in the morning to wake up.

Great hike. The first part is uphill for some time but it is worth it for the view!

Fun hike in the morning with a bunch of other friendly hikers/bikers. Saw an abundance of deer and lizards scattered across the trail. Be careful as both sides of the trail has poison oak that is prominent throughout the trail. Very fun!!!

Saturday, May 13, 2017

great place to hike, mountain bike and run

Saturday, May 06, 2017

Simply amazing!

Friday, April 21, 2017

HIke was easy. A lot of people in the area so YYMV depending which trail you take. One thing to note, however, parking can be very limited.

Friday, April 14, 2017

Very muddy, but wide open trails. Nothing strenuous.

Monday, April 10, 2017

nice trail. 1,5h maximum. even saw some deee

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Moderate hike. Amazing views. Saw deer and a newt. Early spring so tons of wild flowers.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

I have done this hike regularly for the last twelve years, as it's close to my house and dogs are allowed on the trails. It's a great hike with beautiful views and just the right amount of hills to be a workout. I prefer the Creekside Trail route at the beginning and end though.The only downsides are:
1) The treeless section as you climb the hill can be deathly hot in summer.
2) This same section can be deeply muddy and rutted from bikers after a rain.
3) Seven Springs Trail is narrow in sections and can get very busy on weekends, especially with bikers.

Sunday, February 05, 2017

This was a great hike! Beautiful scenery, and it was a pretty quiet trail, although there were a few others. The trail was pretty muddy in areas, due to the recent rain.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Beautiful trail with some amazing views! The trail is pretty narrow so be aware of bikers racing around the corners.. Other than that 5/5

Sunday, November 06, 2016

Had a good Sunday morning hike.

Monday, October 17, 2016

We liked it a lot

Monday, October 10, 2016

Great trail for a quick hike, mountain bike or run. Lots of good views, good footing, not technical at all. Can be narrow at places.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

I've been here a few times with my friends. Lovely trail, no shade though. Have to go early morning in the summers to enjoy the trail. The view from top is beautiful, very limited parking though so a star less...

Friday, September 09, 2016

Nice trail. I will do it again (both running and mountain bike).

Monday, July 11, 2016

Too many views of McMansions and electricity wires but a decent day hike nonetheless.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

the view was amazing and it's very good for beginners too

Friday, June 24, 2016

Hiked up to Hunter's Point - the view was AMAZING. Definitely coming back!

Thursday, June 23, 2016

We saw a mountain lion and it was SOO scary!! It didn't see us but we saw it looking down the hill and I had my lil dog and my husband with me! We ran away and they said not to but it didn't see us so we just tried to get away as fast as we can. So I probably won't go hiking there anymore.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Love mtbing this trail, I may suggest going clockwise from hunters view point

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Perfect 3 mile mtb ride single track is fast.