Seven Bridge Walk

Seven Bridge Walk is a 6.7 mile loop trail located near San Diego, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Had a great time looking at the bridges

This was a a fun hike through city neighborhoods. If you start in Balboa Park and go clockwise, you will hit Hillcrest about halfway which is a great place to stop for brunch/lunch. If you go in Sunday, you will go past the Farmers Market on Normal Street which is also fun.

such a fun little city hike about. took kiddos and they loved it

This is an amazing trail! If you do it on Sunday you will also be directed straight to the farmers market! Bring water and running shoes! It's a long trail!

Fun trail! Saw parts of San Diego I never knew were there.

I was really underwhelmed by this trail. There was only one really cool rope bridge that we walked on. Otherwise, there was a lot of nothing. It took my fiancé, my dog, and I about 3 hours to finish the whole thing, so it served its purpose to get us out and moving, but I definitely wouldn't do it again.

Great fun to see parts of SD that I doubt I would have without visiting this walking tour of the bridges.

Loved every one of the bridges. Completed on a hot summer day. And finished at Panama 66 for a late lunch.

From San Diego's canyons to its Urban streets. You'll see it all.