Schabarum, Purple Sage, and Powder Canyon Loop Trail

Schabarum, Purple Sage, and Powder Canyon Loop Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Rowland Heights, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice views a lot of eucalyptus trees nice aroma hill with different trails

Good hike, easy to follow

Nice easy trail. Parking was 6$ CASH ONLY so I just found street parking and that was super convenient. Took my dog. Cool spot.

My 7 year old son and I embarked on this adventure on a whim. It was his first hike and he loved it so much, he begged me to come back sometime soon. The views were incredible, the fellow hikers were very friendly, and we were lucky enough to see a rattlesnake! That, plus being able to see our house from the top, was probably the highlight of the hike. What a wonderful experience, and we will definitely be back.

This hike was nice. Would be much nicer in the spring I'm sure. Everything was dry and dead. Lots of people even on a weekday early morning.

Weather was perfect for a hike today. Alot of wildlife to see. Trails are great, not too difficult. Good for uphill training. I would definitely come back and try different trails.

Great hike. The first 3rd is pretty much all incline and has a lot of bugs but once you get past that point it's easy. When you loop around the radio tower there's the option to take the blue dotted trail. It's steeper but can be worth it. My group chose to go the long way around and had to walk through some vegetation.

We had to end the hike a little early and didn't get to go out on the "tail" of the trail. This ended our hike at 4.2 miles, 804 ft, and took us 1.5 hrs.

Good workout & good view. I love the flowers! Will come back again to see the temple.

Great hike

Love this hike

I wish this hike was more clearly marked. Otherwise very fun hike that got this newbie pretty tired.

Great hike thru the park
Need to come back

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Perfect

Sunday, January 15, 2017

it got very muddy and slippery in the rain. gradual inclines, great workout. it has awesome view at the top.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

beautiful !!

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Good trails always finding something new. Gets pretty muddy during wet months.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Was a pleasant hike with nice views to the San Gabriel's

Saturday, November 26, 2016