Schabarum Park Trail

Schabarum Park Trail is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near La Puente, California that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Few people. Manicured trail.

I was hiking counterclockwise starting at the corner of Amar and Lemon. The trail started right next to Amar at level ground for a while,which make it a nice warm up for the hike. Once it make a left and start to go up hill, it give one a good workout until it reach the top. From there on, the road is well developed, more like a park then a hiking trail. Overall it is a great trail for those live in the area. But not worth a long drive to get here.

trail head on gps does not have parking or anywhere to pull over, have to go around and find parking in residential area. A portion of this trail is right by the road and kinda by residential neighborhoods. look ahead on Google maps satellite to scout ahead (I regretfully didn't) to see if it's for you.

I do this hike about once a week... It's one of my faves.. However I go through the tougher route.. Which almost comes out to 8 miles.. My Apple Watch says 7.68 and it calculated going up 89 flights of stairs.. I've seen coyotes but they r not harmful and or just didn't bother us.. Great hike overall

It was really good. Saw many flowers, birds and even a baby rabbit. Good workout I would say

Great for exercise, in a beautiful location and the wildflowers were gorgeous.