Scenic and Overlook Trails Loop

Scenic and Overlook Trails Loop is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Malibu, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

beach

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Great hike over all....a little bit of overcast ☁ ☁ ☁

One of my favorites! I take all of my friends and family who are visiting me in LA here for their first hike. It's a quick and easy trail with stunning views of the ocean. I highly recommend it! Can be a little tricky to find the trail head though... you'll need to venture through the camp ground after parking to reach a dirt road open to bikers and hikers. The trail itself begins not far from this entrance and cuts to the left off the dirt road.

Quick morning hike that was easy and great for kids! Huge plus was an ocean view! Just pay attention to mountain bikers

Awesome trail! You really can make this hike as long as you want by connecting to sycamore canyon trail and overlook trail, but if you stick to the scenic trail you will have AMAZING ocean views. This was everything I was looking for in a trail. I wanted short, not too hard, and beautiful for a quick stop to break up a long drive down to San Diego. I will certainly be back here!