Sapphire Falls Trail [CLOSED]

Sapphire Falls Trail [CLOSED] is a 4.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Rancho Cucamonga, California that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, rock climbing, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

closed

Sapphire Falls is currently closed, through April 2017.

Is this trail open again yet??

to bad youll get a ticket if you go here

Maybe they can take the time during the closure to clean all the graffiti...

geocaching

Amazing hike. I'm sad they closed it. I hope the city reopens it in the future. Not surprised they closed it seeing how much disrespectful little shits left garbage and graffiti all over this place. If they open again, I hope they charge a parking fee or something to keep those disrespectful pieces of shit out of here. Such a unique hike.

Fun trail. Was pretty cool you could climb up the side of the waterfall. Sucks it's closed.

is this trail really still closed?

I love this place. Definitely one of my favorites and the falls are amazing.

The hike was great, although we didn't reach the falls. The map was a little deceiving. But definitely going again to find the falls.

Moderate hike. Steep trial

Great!

I have been reading up on different reviews for this hike. Where do you park, where you will not get towed or receive a ticket? Some people have said they have had problems with this and with local residents, I am wondering how to avoid issues.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Good times still go even tho it's closed its much better now, not so many slow wondering adults. definitely more beautiful now :)

Saturday, April 02, 2016

sad they closed this trail down it was a beautiful place to hike, to many stupid ignorant kids ruined it for people this tail had little caves and water it was a great hike

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Monday, December 28, 2015

Pretty waterfall and cool that you can hike up it, but I felt like this hike was more saddening then soothing... so much graffiti and litter. I'm not surprised they closed it down.

Monday, November 30, 2015

shame they closed it down.
this was one of my favorite place for hiking.