Santa Rosa Plateau Trail to Monument Hill

Santa Rosa Plateau Trail to Monument Hill is a 6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Murrieta, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

There are so many trails to choose from! Today my friend and I did a three-mile hike from the visitor center down Waterline Road to Tenaja Truck Trail, then across Clinton Keith Road to Sylvan Meadows and back to the visitor center via Old Cattle Trail and Tovashal Trail. Took us about 1.5 hours but we didn't push it too hard -- just enjoyed the scenery :)

Been there many times is just beautiful

Amazingly beautiful! You feel like you are in paradise. The trails are awesome. Look at the photos I posted!

Hiked to Monument Hill with cub scouts, nice trail gorgeous views and just enough in the 3 mile round trip for a group ages 6-10.

if you like rolling hills, then this is a good hike for you. I generally like to go where there is a body of water. it was easy though and was nice getting out in the fresh air!

Incredible beauty here...ever watch The Sound of Music? You'll find it here after a fresh rain.

A nice hike with lots of options.

we did an 8 mile loop. it was fun

we've done this hike a few times. it's beautiful. hard to believe you are in Murrieta ca.