Santa Rosa Plateau Trail to Monument Hill

Santa Rosa Plateau Trail to Monument Hill is a 6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Murrieta, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

This is a great place just to be outdoors. I always see some type of animal. Coyotes, deer, tarantulas, etc. No part of this place is difficult and I don't even really consider it a hike but the views are great and the visitor center is nice to visit.

Fun quick hike with a couple friends. The weather was cloudy and perfect.

Great trail, fees at entrance for use. We went during the summer so most of the water was dried up, we were bummed about that but still pretty.

Great trail. Wide and long. Beautiful scenery with awesome historic adobe and end of trail. Also have outdoor concerts in summer. Kid friendly. Diffinately will be back.

Fun little hike with nice scenery.

There are so many trails to choose from! Today my friend and I did a three-mile hike from the visitor center down Waterline Road to Tenaja Truck Trail, then across Clinton Keith Road to Sylvan Meadows and back to the visitor center via Old Cattle Trail and Tovashal Trail. Took us about 1.5 hours but we didn't push it too hard -- just enjoyed the scenery :)

Been there many times is just beautiful