Sand Dunes Bluff Trail

Sand Dunes Bluff Trail is a 5.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Los Osos, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

beach

Easy dune trail with multiple route options. Great bluff views of the ocean or you can access the beach at some points

So beautiful!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Too beautiful to be true!!!! The sunset was amazinnngggg. Definitely coming back on a weekly basis!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Hiked part of this on my honeymoon. We didn't do much of the trail since it was really cold and windy. But what we did do was pretty neat. Very sandy. Lots of trees and birds. There were several different options you could take and I would love to go back and explore more. We got pretty winded for the climb that we did do, though. I imagine you could get a pretty good workout here if you want.

Friday, July 20, 2012

I followed the dune trail for awhile then took one of the routes down to the beach. It's very rocky down there but isolated with awesome tidal pools. Very hot and sandy. Bring hat, water, and sunscreen

Friday, February 03, 2012

Great hike especially if you like the beach.Trail runs along the bluffs with a couple places to get to the beach.Saw some whales migrating by .