San Juan Hill

San Juan Hill is a 8.2 mile out and back trail located near Yorba Linda, California and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from November until May.

It was great. Tumbleweed in walk way and dirt was wet since it rained recently. very nice though

Great place to hike if you like hiking hills.

I started out at Rimcrest and hiked to San Juan then down the backside into the other side of the park then back down telegraph to McDermitt and up to Northridge trail then on to Gilman peek down the backside and up Easy Street to finish up Good training hike.

Lots of tumble weeds, and dry. I just stayed on so. ridge

Great casual hike with our dog. Had fantastic views of Yorba Linda, Anaheim Hills, and all of Orange County as well as the canyon behind. Good steady climb.

Went on a beautiful cool December morning the views were incredible and got better at the top. Hike was pretty tough but I am not in good shape and did it so it can't be that hard. I really enjoyed it and would definitely do it again

6.4 miles takes you to the highest point in Chino Hills State Park. Grasslands, steep hills, oak trees, an almost dry Creek and city views make this a hike I truly enjoyed.
I saw bobcats playing in the grass (see pics) and coyotes in the hills. Stay on the trail, bring lots of water and sunscreen. Shade is limited, so a hat or cap is sensible.

Good hike in winter/spring when the rains make everything green. Seriously it's like beautiful! (Photos to prove it) if you plan right you can see baldy' snow packed peak, Saddleback, Catalina and all of the Northern OC from San Juan hill. Take water, lip balm, sunscreen, and be careful of rattle snakes and yes even mountain lions. One stalked some walkers I passed.

Went on this trail for the first time yesterday. It's good for an after work hike. I was alone so I only went in 1.5 mi
And back but there was some pretty good hills. Definitely would be a good workout at a fast pace. Nice maintained wide trail. No shade but great views.

I hiked this about a year ago....it was my 1st bigger hike. Such an awesome feeling of accomplishment to reach the top. What a rewarding view. It definitely has a lot of inclines. I found myself breathing hard but with building your endurance this definitely improves as you continue to train. This trail does not have very many markers so best to go with someone more experienced at least the first few times:) Very good workout and beautiful views.