San Antonio Falls Trail

San Antonio Falls Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Mt Baldy, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Directions from Claremont, CA: Travel on Foothill Boulevard to Mills Avenue. Take Mills Avenue until it turns into Mt. Baldy Road. Drive 12 miles north on Mt. Baldy Road to the campground. (Note: Foothill can be reached by taking Mountain Avenue north from the 10 freeway).

Went to see the San Antonio Falls, a lot easier hike than we anticipated. Another gentleman stated that another 3 miles up was the ski lodge, and we decided to continue on. I'm so happy we did, it was beautiful hike with beautiful views. The temp was very cool when the wind would blow and up on top of the lodge area was cool as well. I would definitely do this hike again.

The majority of the trail is paved. Waterfall was beautiful, running crystal clear water. We got to watch search and rescue do some rappelling down the falls. Stroller friendly up to the dirt trail, due to the heavy rains the trail has some tricky washed out areas...I would say 5 years old max age limit, due to the washed out area. Need a forest parking pass available at the Mt. Baldy visitors center.

I wouldnt rate this as moderate. Its a very easy hike. My wife and I are somewhat rookie hikers and she did it with a 20 lb baby strapped to her. A fun short hike for a weekend day!

I love this short hike. Winter time is the best.

Beautiful easy hike

Gorgeous waterfall so fresh and cold but shortest trail less