Rowher Trail to Bouquet Reservoir

Rowher Trail to Bouquet Reservoir is a 14.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Santa Clarita, California that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for scenic driving and off road driving and is best used from November until March.

scenic driving

Great trail

off road driving

I've both off-roaded and hiked it, simply love this place. It's an awesome escape for me, I visit this area numerous times throughout the month, never gets old. I love exploring this area

Not sure why people give this place a 4 star rating. Its awesome. Took my G63 on an adventure. It was a total blast. You don't need to follow the trail (which is pretty simple) I went up the "double diamond" of hills that was epic. Lot of rocks, deflated the tires in the front and back to about 26psi with the 3 diff locks had zero slippage.

A great escape from the city. Highly recommend it.

Miles of trails, with a variety of terrain. Had a blast

off road driving

Beautiful trail, fairly easy in terms of driving, but does get narrow at some points. No signs up there so some sense of direction is required.

off road driving

Its the closest somewhat challenging trail to me and its regular visit for friends and I. I've done it so many times now I've lost count. I prefer going at night during the weekdays as there is less chance of running into crazy quads and dirt bikes. At the top it's a great lookout and a nice place to hang out.

good trail for moderately skilled off roaders.

Is really fun!!!!
I will definitely keep coming to this trail

off road driving

Very challenging trail with spectacular views.

off road driving

I brought my stock 2000 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 here for my first time EVER driving off road! There are several trails to choose from here, usually with an easy route and a hard route to get to the same destination, which was perfect for me. After getting a hang of things I attempted one steep difficult descent which was nerve-racking but a ton of fun! My rig handled it beautifully in 4Lo with road tires aired down a bit. Beautiful scenic views (we stopped for a picnic lunch at the summit), and a great destination for beginners and advanced drivers alike!

Sunday, May 08, 2016

This trail is usually a blast with lots of large ruts. Would be a difficult trail in anything without 4x4.