Rose Valley Falls is a 1.1 mile out and back trail located near Ojai, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.1 miles Elevation Gain: 213 feet Route Type: Out & Back

es un sendero muy corto, pero muy divertido para los niños ellos lo amarán. No es un sendero para nada difícil.

Really nice little hike with some great shade along the way from trees. The waterfall wasn’t gushing down but it was a good stream coming down. My friend and I explored and climbed around on the sides of hills. Saw people get to the top of the falls but I’m not sure how they did. It’s a super beautiful place in the mountains.

Great trail- nice moderate hike that leads to an amazing view ! If it’s your first time there it might be hard to find the entrance to the trail but it’s behind the campsite right in front of the roundabout.

Perfect trail for any beginner!! We went more so in the evening time which I felt was at a great time because there wasn't a lot of people out.

It’s a beautiful place to go and relax for 30 minutes to one hour. It’s a very easy trail but around that area there’s a lot of other trails you can hike in if it’s too easy. When we went it was early in the morning by noon when we where leaving it was getting more and more crowded. So the earlier you go the more alone you will be. It’s so nice and peaceful. Loved it

Super easy half mile fun hike to first waterfall - My friend and I were curious about the second waterfall- there was no obvious trail so we literally had to climb up - grabbing tree branches and any stable rock we could find- once you reach to a more stable ground there is a noticeable man- made trail that is quite thin- and a little rocky - but once you keep walking through it - you will make it to the top of the first waterfall !! You can get a great visual of the second one above you !! Just be careful going down -you’ll have to slide on your butt in some areas - ! It’s def. doable though- And recommended if your a decent climber and not nervous about heights! The top of the first waterfall is gorgeous !!

It’s a nice trail and great falls, but it’s so easy that there’s hoards of people and no possibility for social distancing - most don’t seem to care and get up too close. Also punks with boom boxes - why go to the wild to blare a boom box . Not a big fan of the graffiti and trash thrown on ground either. It’s sad because the falls and scenery are really pretty

Hard to tell where it starts because there is no sign. Dirt is slippery near the falls and you have to climb rocks to get really close. There are a lot of people right now, lots families that are bigger than 6. Some are leaving their trash behind and saw some tagging :( Otherwise it’s a beautiful trail.

Our first trail with the kids and it was well worth it and underrated! Definitely stop for a bathroom break before you get here as the only restroom is not recommended for use. Not related: No cell service for at least an hour prior to arriving and while there.

Great easy trail, especially to take the kids on.

Great trail , short walk lots of dragonfly’s

This trail is family friendly! Lovely little fall for pictures.

Really awesome short hike with a waterfall worth seeing.

Super genial si puedes vallan a la segunda cascada es super linda

Super short, almost all trees along a hiking burned by a wildfire, super crowded by people with children

A little tricky to find where the trail starts but using the app really helps out. A short walk to the waterfall. Nice scenery along the way. Not much water flowing but I’m sure it gets nice after some rains.

Waterfall was beautiful. Cool in the shade, warm in the sun. Creek running good. Go early - no one was there until we hiked out around 11:30 am

Wonderful hike! Beautiful waterfall. Short but beautiful.

Beautiful trail! Unfortunately, it was very packed so it was difficult to social distance and sadly not all people were respectful of that. The falls were really flowing! On our way back, we made our way down to the water and walked a little ways back toward the waterfall. It was so pretty! There are a couple of water crossings at this time-so keep that in mind. I wore tennis shoes, but they didn’t get wet, but my sister had waterproof on and I wish I did that too!

Short hike to the falls but absolutely stunning. The trail starts at the back of the campground and it’s about 0.5 miles to the lower falls. There are upper falls as well but no clear trail to reach them although I ran into a couple who told me it’s possible to get up there. Next time.

Great trail for families. Short, but fun with a nice waterfall at the end.

it was a fun hike. we went on a Sunday but was mot super packed. campground was closed so had to go past a closed gate.

Beautiful day for a beautiful hike. The trail is well marked and well maintained. Not difficult at all and perfect for a quick run.

Very easy trail. I’m currently 24 weeks pregnant and did this with my 2 year old with ease! A little bit of a drive for a little waterfall but was very peaceful and worth it! Plan on going back to camp there.

me and my wife are hiking beginners and we loved this trail super easy super short but beautiful and diverse.

Great little hike. I definitely recommend the trail. The waterfall was flowing slow but still pretty. trail easy to follow.

Nice quick walk.