Rose Canyon Trail

Rose Canyon Trail is a 8.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near San Diego, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Accidentally checked into the wrong trail. I did the San Clemente Canyon Trail., oops

very easy trail, the only reason I broke a sweat is I was carrying a weighted pack. there isn't much to see or play with, but there are some interesting plants at least. there's nothing wrong with the trail. it's well maintained and wide with plenty of room. just a bit boring for my taste. plus you can see civilization for most of the trail, and that kinda defeats the purpose of hiking.

I'm giving this 1 star because the directions do not take you to the trail head, they take you to a gated community.

Fun hike for a day out of the house.

Saturday, August 06, 2016

Monday, June 20, 2016

I was on the north side of the tracks. Looking forward to being on the southern side next time.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday, June 06, 2016

Great terrain, scenic and little traffic. I love that it connects to San Clemente Canyon trail.