Rocky Peak Trail

Rocky Peak Trail is a 7.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Simi Valley, California that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Have hiked this a few times. The trail can be quite challenging. We see several people on the trail with their dogs. We have walked from Las Llajas over to Rocky Peak and down to Corriganville.

Great hike with fantastic views. Very unique compared to other area hikes.

The trail itself was very poorly kept because of all the recent rain - honestly after the first 2 miles I thought about just heading back because the trail was just so rocky ever step of the way which isn't good if you don't have great ankles/knees (mine are not doing so hot right now). Definitely a workout and beautiful scenery. When you reach the end of the trail you can choose to go towards Chumash but we decided to turn back. Would go back for the scenery.

Adored this trail very easy to navigate and lightly trafficked I felt a great sense of freedom as I tried my best to run up the challenging incline. I decided to team up the decline with the Stage Coach Road trail just across from the parking area at the base of Rocky Peak... that hurt but I it was the kind of pain I dig... definitely recommended :-)

Excellent workout. Pretty good ascent for several miles then flattens out on top. Lots of hikers and bikes. Few side trails. Great views. Will come back for sure.

canoeing

great area to just roam around and explore!

moderate ascend from the trailhead. turn around when you want and downhill back. Great views.