Rock Mountain Trail

Rock Mountain Trail is a 1.4 mile loop trail located near Fallbrook, California and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from October until June.

The route on the map doesn't show the 1 mile loop below the in and out trail.

Nice little morning hike! Good views on a clear day. Yes the graffiti sucks but it's still a nice hike

Could have done without the graffiti all of the way up the rocky section...

nice hike with alot of different paths.. I took the steepest route it was alot of fun.

canoeing

Fun little hike. Just follow the beer cans and graffiti.

Short with a sweet view! loved it.

My favorite quick hike. You can be up and down within an hour if you don't stop for long and chill at the top. Climbing up the rocks at the top is my favorite part. There are some hooks at the top for repelling or climbing too!

Overall an awesome hike. I took my girlfriend and her older brother and it was really fun and very peaceful too. There was a lot of graffiti on the rocks so that was kinda a bummer. Great view and will be back again! :)

Pretty easy trail for beginners. All I ate that day was a banana and I had a half gallon of water. Made it to the rocky top in a fair amount of time. And I don't usually go on trails that much.

great short hike with awesome views! And a good workout because it is all uphill!

Climbed this today, after a visit to the Lavender Hills Pumpkin Patch, with our 5 and 7 yr old boys. They loved the rock climbing at the top, though I was a bit nervous having the at the part that overlooks the climbing walls. Overall, great short hike to do,

good hike, it is a little tougher at the top with all the rocks but it was fun climbing to the top! if you're looking for a good exercise in a decent amount of time then this is a good one!