Rock-It Loop Trail

Rock-It Loop Trail is a 5.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Laguna Beach, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Tough hike if you take the difficult trails at a quick pace. Mind you footing but you get breaks that a wide smooth trails and easy inclines. Mountain bikers seriously fly by so listen and watch. Beautiful and can make anything you want.

Friday, August 05, 2016

Loved it! Took me exactly 2 hours but I jogged for the downhill part. I went the opposite way on accident and I think it was a lot more difficult the way back. I got pretty nervous since I stupidly didn't bring enough water. But it was so beautiful. Will definitely come back and bring friends! And more water!

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Be ready for hills and rocks 2 hours of a great beautiful hike! I put my music on, fill my pack with water, protein bar ready and go!!!!!! U can get two totally different experiences if u do it the opposite way the next time around.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Amazing

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Awesome little hike to do in the morning to get your day started. Took just under 3 hours to complete. Wasn't too difficult, but definitely got me sweating! I would recommend.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

It wasn't easy finding this trail. AllTrails app directed me to the wrong place. I finally found it up the hill by Alta Laguna Park. It's actually mixed up with other trails and mountain bike roads found in Laguna.

We just followed random trails and actually got an intense workout. Especially if you take the steep bike trail going down to the 133 highway. The elevation change is drastic in just a short distance. The mountain bikers are crazy going these trails!