Rock-It Loop Trail

Rock-It Loop Trail is a 5.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Laguna Beach, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

The loop starts by getting to the end of the main trail then continuing up a steep incline trail named meadows then continuing through a community and along a beautiful ridge overlooking the ocean on one side and overlooking the canyon and many homes then continue down a rocky trail called rock-it.

Nice hike watch out for the bikers

Loved the trails. Fave was "rock it"... but watch for bikes. Great work out!!

Was a fun trail to hike, even more fun watching the mountain bikers fly down it!

So fun! It’s really not as hard as it sounds just make sure to pace yourself going up the incline on rock it trail.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Excellent set of trails!!

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Tough hike if you take the difficult trails at a quick pace. Mind you footing but you get breaks that a wide smooth trails and easy inclines. Mountain bikers seriously fly by so listen and watch. Beautiful and can make anything you want.

Friday, December 23, 2016

nice array of trails to mix it up

Friday, December 23, 2016

great trail mixed it up with the canyon and nature trails to make a nice 2 and 1/2 hour trek saw a jack rabbit and some quail

Thursday, October 13, 2016

It was a beautiful hike. We started at Alta Laguna Park and went on West Ridge, Roc k-it, Cayote Run, Dripping Cave, Wood Canyon, Meadows, and Aswut Trails. The last part was through the residential area on Alta Laguna Boulvard. I believe it was around ten miles. We saw dears, coyotes and a snake.

Friday, August 05, 2016

Loved it! Took me exactly 2 hours but I jogged for the downhill part. I went the opposite way on accident and I think it was a lot more difficult the way back. I got pretty nervous since I stupidly didn't bring enough water. But it was so beautiful. Will definitely come back and bring friends! And more water!

Friday, June 03, 2016

Good hike for OC hikers nice wooded areas fun rock gardens to walk up if you want a good workout start at stairstep trail

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Be ready for hills and rocks 2 hours of a great beautiful hike! I put my music on, fill my pack with water, protein bar ready and go!!!!!! U can get two totally different experiences if u do it the opposite way the next time around.

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

LOTS of fun, but the rocky section can be a bit risky if you don't have the skill level, would not recommend this unless u have the right bike and an intermediate skill level. I had to walk my hardtail down a few spots, and walked a good portion of the section of this trail called Lynx

the trail is intimidating to me personally so I won't go back until I feel like I have the appropriate skill level.....but everyone has different "fear factor" tolerances.

Sunday, May 01, 2016

If you press to get directions to this trail , it will take you to a neighborhood that has no entrance at all, to any trail. I was very disappointed. How does anyone access this trail ?

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Amazing

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Directions do not lead you anywhere near the trails. Terrible

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Awesome little hike to do in the morning to get your day started. Took just under 3 hours to complete. Wasn't too difficult, but definitely got me sweating! I would recommend.

Friday, December 06, 2013

It is a long way but a great downhill. The downhill is very rocky

Sunday, August 05, 2012

It wasn't easy finding this trail. AllTrails app directed me to the wrong place. I finally found it up the hill by Alta Laguna Park. It's actually mixed up with other trails and mountain bike roads found in Laguna.

We just followed random trails and actually got an intense workout. Especially if you take the steep bike trail going down to the 133 highway. The elevation change is drastic in just a short distance. The mountain bikers are crazy going these trails!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Very fun meadows is a hard bike up but well rewarded when biking down rock-it. It can be done by anyone and the more experienced can do it very fast and still get fun out of it!

recorded Dead