Rock-It Loop Trail

Rock-It Loop Trail is a 5.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Laguna Beach, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Tough hike if you take the difficult trails at a quick pace. Mind you footing but you get breaks that a wide smooth trails and easy inclines. Mountain bikers seriously fly by so listen and watch. Beautiful and can make anything you want.

Loved it! Took me exactly 2 hours but I jogged for the downhill part. I went the opposite way on accident and I think it was a lot more difficult the way back. I got pretty nervous since I stupidly didn't bring enough water. But it was so beautiful. Will definitely come back and bring friends! And more water!

Be ready for hills and rocks 2 hours of a great beautiful hike! I put my music on, fill my pack with water, protein bar ready and go!!!!!! U can get two totally different experiences if u do it the opposite way the next time around.

Amazing