Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Robbie Point Trail is a 2.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Auburn, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.6 miles Elevation Gain: 308 feet Route Type: Loop

Been here twice and we always have good times. Water is cold so we don’t swim. Today, we lost our car key on the hike back. Had to tow the car home. Will not be back for awhile.

First time on this Trail and we liked it. Great for walking with your dog fairly moderate walking condition. it was challenging enough to feel like a good workout. we will definitely come back again.

We did the hike on a sunny 55 degree day in February and it was perfect. You’re in the sun quite a bit so I would not want to do this hike in the summer with all the hills. There are a good amount of hills so it makes for a good workout. Lots of alternate trails along the way along with some great views.

Foggy, wet and awesome

Very nice trail, about 8’ wide the whole way which was nice for the dogs. I went on a wet day and the trail conditions were still good. It’s a nice trail for a skeptical wife.

Very nice trail! Few different paths you can take to make it lengthier. Mix of shade and sun. Quiet, very great scenery.

Nice trails to wander around with nice scenic views at open points.

Love this trail, there's old house foundations and cars with trees growing through them you explore. Much used by hikers, mountain bikers, and equestrian so be alert and polite!

Beautiful hike down to the river. Lots of trails to choose from and great spots to swim

Great trail with great views. Bring water to stay hydrated.

Great hike! Went off trail to go down to the river and it was amazing! The way back up was pretty steep and a little challenging but over all great hike!

Fri Apr 12 2019

Need good sign Get lost easily

Thu Mar 21 2019

Good dog friendly trail. Kid friendly as well

Sun Jan 27 2019

Sun Jan 20 2019

Murphy’s w/smaller loop

Sun May 13 2018

I believe the trail is in fact longer if taken but I chose the route that is slightly over 2 miles round trip. The lot is small but I was able to find a space. I must state that any valuables should be carried with you or tucked away in your vehicle that is not easily seen or accessible. When I arrived I saw that the window in the vehicle next to me had been broken and it was fresh. I ended up arriving back at the same time as another couple and it ended up being their vehicle. I have experienced theft before and it sucks in many levels - including having to dole out money to get the window repaired. I am glad they and their pup were safe and they indicated they don’t believe anything of great value was taken - it appeared to be just a “smash and grab.” I know theft can occur anymore even in areas that one would feel are relatively remote. Aside from violation, the trail itself is not busy but people are on it and there was a nice breeze even in the afternoon. Next time I will try the longer/alternate routes. I can see though how in the summer it might not be as enjoyable so definitely one to do in the morning during the summer season.