Rio Hondo Cycleway

Rio Hondo Cycleway is a 17.6 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near South Gate, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

I love this place
 es super para relajarse.

I live in the neighborhood... this path is convenient for my daily walk. Love that it's never packed with too many walkers, joggers, bikers... makes me feel like I am away from it all. I walk from Peck park to the airport which is usually 4 miles round trip .... or sometimes I opt to walk around the lake along side the golf course and til I hit Live Oak, turn around and that's 3 miles. There are times I have done it all and you hit about 6 miles. Very versatile and I have made friends. I love taking photos there, too... it's my spot. ❤️

Thursday, July 25, 2013

This Bike trail is just amazing. Not many bikers on this trails. I live only 5 minutes away from here so its even better. The lake at the start of the trail is just Beautiful. I always go there when I am biking on this trail. You can sit there in the park looking at the lake, and you'll see mountains in the background. What a wonderful setting.! 5 Stars for this Awesome trail.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Very nice bike trail, smooth and easy with minimal usage. Enjoy your ride through Legg Lake past the El Monte Airport and end at Emerald Park.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016