Ridge Trail and Sprig Trail

Ridge Trail and Sprig Trail is a 5.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Corralitos, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Do the loop anticlock wise if you want to take it a little easier on your self.
Hot during summer so I would recommend doing it in wintertime.
Overall a decent trail.

I love these trails. I've been on all I think. Something for every mood.
Do it in the morning and you seldom see anyone. In the afternoon the lot fills and it is not as wonderful for me.

Moderate hike and that’s a very generous review bc I was also carrying my daughter the entire walk in my back. Overall very beautiful and not busy at all.

Great trail. Challenging first 1.8 miles but great shade. Add the bay view trail just past the yurts to add another Mile or so

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Great to start on Sprig trail and return via Blackhawk and Ridge trail. The other way is of course a little easier

Monday, May 29, 2017

We aimed to hike the Ridge Trail to Sprig trail loop, opting to take the Blackhawk Canyon trail at the top of the ridge to enjoy the stream. We were happy we went up the Ridge Trail and descended on the Sprig Trail as they were both very steep ascents with the Sprig trailing seeming to be the more challenging. The blackhawk trail was STUNNING. Short but genuinely the most beautiful portion of the trek. There are some views from the Ridge trail and non from Sprig. At the top, you rim campsites which really detracted from the experience. Overall, I'm happy we did it for the workout and the portion of redwoods on the blackhawk trail that were unforgettable. I agree that it's moderate and enjoyed the workout.

Sunday, August 06, 2017