Reef Point and Crystal Cove Trail

Reef Point and Crystal Cove Trail is a 4.2 mile out and back trail located near Laguna Beach, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until November.

beach

Crystal Cove Alliance http://www.crystalcovealliance.org $15 Parking Fee

Simple hike yet gorgeous walking along the ocean. No crowds on Christmas made it even better. We brought my 3-month old niece along for the walk and she as zero complaints.

$15 for parking is a little steep, but I guess it helps keep the park clean and crowds a little smaller.

Very relaxing hike!

Nice walk, beach and nature, followed by lunch at the beachcomber restaurant.

Great trail!

Great trail! BEAUTIFUL!

We parked at reed point and started the bluff trail. I wish we would had gone down to the beach straght away. The upper trail is black top and hot. The beach is great. The sand is hard so walking in shoes or hiking boots like us is fine. Plenty of rocks in the water to explore at low tide. walk done to Crystal cove and have lunch on the beach at the Beachcomber. Good food. In between access to the beach there is very few people, you have the beach to yourself. Great day

So pretty with tide pools

great

fun and easy

Great route for kids. Especially with the destination being a strawberry shake at Ruby's.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

This was a beautiful beach to visit everything in nature was perfect my only complaints were they charge you $15 to park and the showers don't even work so you have to brush the sand off of yourself in the bathroom it sounds like a whole Lotta nothing for $15 and the tunnel leading to the beach was poorly maintained

Monday, September 26, 2016

Great beach hiking!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Great views and easy hike. If you want a challenge go down each of the beach access trails and hike up. Bathroom access and The Beachcomber is there to quench your thirst.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Loved it. Nice work out if you add the stairs and ramps.

Friday, August 12, 2016

This is a fun easy hike along the coast for just a get outside and enjoy God's creation kind of day!!

Friday, April 15, 2016

my family and I had a blast...

Sunday, March 20, 2016

took the strenuous route. a lot of hills at the beginning and then we get to "the elevator" made it up and the views were beautiful.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Was a nice, hilly scenic walk. The view from the bluffs is amazing and you can walk your pup with you. If only they allowed dogs on the beach though!

Sunday, October 18, 2015

This is a really easy paved trail with great views. Really enjoyed it.

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Took my 4.5 year old girls and we really enjoyed the hike.