Rayhouse Road Trail

Rayhouse Road Trail is a 13 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Rumsey, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

off road driving

scenic driving

Today I went up to check out the hike...fully prepared. My dog in tow. we had water, snacks. Started out at 945 a.m. and it quickly became hot. we walked near the water and the rocky terrain for an hour and called it quits. great scenery and nature atmosphere. Loved it.

off road driving

I'm a local and everyone knows this trail as "Low Water Bridge" it's an awesome trail that was used back in the old days before hwy 16 connected to hwy 20. The gate is locked and closed to cars, trucks and side by sides BUT it is open to dirtbikes and atvs (just drive around the gate between the posts). Be sure to have your bike registered because sometimes you will run into sheriffs patrolling the trail (very rare but it does happen). If you are a beginner just take it easy because the hills getting steeper and steeper the farther you go. Overall one of my favorite trails to go ride and see some amazing views.