Ranch Trail is a 1.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Palos Verdes Peninsula, California and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round.

city walk

This trail is by far one of my favorites in Palos Verdes. Is very scenic . And beautiful. Lost of plants, trees, shade. Great for the little ones. And Also those pups that love to walk.

This is my first trail in my 45 Day Challenge. I was really impressed by the views. Nice open trail starts with 143 steps down. When you come to a fork, take the upper. I took the alternate path and ended up doubling back. It didn’t bother me though because I put in additional steps.

Good neighborhood walk if you're in the area. Limited/street parking. Be courteous to the residents. Can get lunch/snack in the Malaga Cove Center at the halfway point (just walk maybe 100' beyond end of trail).

I did again 3/13/19, but extended it to include Malaga Cove. Much better.

Great hike for families. 30-60 minutes.

Nice neighborhood hike with fine views of Santa Monica Bay. Other trails in the area have more spectacular views, but this trail is less crowded.