Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Ralston Ave Bike Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Redwood City, California that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is good for all skill levels and offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a paved bicycle, hiking and jogging trail connecting the community of Belmont with the Crystal Springs Trail. It extends from Ralston Avenue interchange with Highway 92 over I-280, across Canada Road to the Crystal Springs Trail.

Saturday, September 02, 2017

The starting point for the track is back a driveway. It didn't seem like a legit place to park, but I didn't see any sign saying you couldn't. And there was another car there when I returned. So I guess it's ok. But the proper staging area is right off the highway exit. I took a picture of the correct starting point. It's a play down and pay up kinda bike ride. I would prefer the opposite, but the path was very smooth and there were a lot of bikers out on it. I saw a lot of people biking along Cañada Road too if you want to keep going when you reach the bottom.

Sunday, November 13, 2016